Male in Trauma Centre Following Fight in Mississauga
A male is in hospital following a fight involving three individuals in Mississauga.
Shortly after 9:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were called to the Mississauga Valley Pkwy and Central Pkwy area after receiving a disturbance call.
While investigating the call, officers became aware of a fight between three males that was occurring in the same area.
Police say the fight was unrelated to the initial distubance call.
One male has been transported to a trauma centre as a result of the incident.
Two males are in custody.
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Group Fight with Weapons in Mississauga
- Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms