Male in Trauma Centre Following Fight in Mississauga
A male is in hospital following a fight involving three individuals in Mississauga.
Shortly after 9:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were called to the Mississauga Valley Pkwy and Central Pkwy area after receiving a disturbance call.
While investigating the call, officers became aware of a fight between three males that was occurring in the same area.
Police say the fight was unrelated to the initial distubance call.
One male has been transported to a trauma centre as a result of the incident.
Two males are in custody.
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- 5 Worst Parking Lots in Mississauga
- Three Vehicle Crash Causing Huge Delays on QEW in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Group Fight with Weapons in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Male Taken Into Custody After Stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Hospitalized After Fight in Brampton