Male in Trauma Centre Following Fight in Mississauga
A male is in hospital following a fight involving three individuals in Mississauga.
Shortly after 9:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were called to the Mississauga Valley Pkwy and Central Pkwy area after receiving a disturbance call.
While investigating the call, officers became aware of a fight between three males that was occurring in the same area.
Police say the fight was unrelated to the initial distubance call.
One male has been transported to a trauma centre as a result of the incident.
Two males are in custody.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- The Most Popular Netflix Show Was Shot in Mississauga
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What the Hurontario LRT Cars Will Look Like in Mississauga
- Condo Prices Rising as House Supply Dwindles in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Group Fight with Weapons in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Male Taken Into Custody After Stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Placed in Hold and Secure Following Fight
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga