Male in Trauma Centre Following Fight in Mississauga
A male is in hospital following a fight involving three individuals in Mississauga.
Shortly after 9:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were called to the Mississauga Valley Pkwy and Central Pkwy area after receiving a disturbance call.
While investigating the call, officers became aware of a fight between three males that was occurring in the same area.
Police say the fight was unrelated to the initial distubance call.
One male has been transported to a trauma centre as a result of the incident.
Two males are in custody.
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Group Fight with Weapons in Mississauga
- Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned