Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga
Officers are on scene investigating a shooting in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 7:49 p.m. for a report of a gunshot heard in the area of Hurontario St and Queensway.
One male victim suffering from a gunshot wound attended a local hospital, police say.
The victim was able to confirm the location of the shooting.
There is no suspect description at this time. More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: Police say the victim’s injury is non-life-threatening.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga