Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga
Officers are on scene investigating a shooting in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 7:49 p.m. for a report of a gunshot heard in the area of Hurontario St and Queensway.
One male victim suffering from a gunshot wound attended a local hospital, police say.
The victim was able to confirm the location of the shooting.
There is no suspect description at this time. More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: Police say the victim’s injury is non-life-threatening.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19