Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
There’s a heavy police presence at the scene of a stabbing this evening in Mississauga.
Police were called at 6:53 p.m. for a stabbing at The Collegeway and Hornbeam Crescent near Glen Erin.
A male victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Uniform, tactical, and K9 officers remain in the area investigating.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Police have a female in custody and are not searching for any other suspects.
The relationship between the female suspect and the victim is currently unknown. The investigation is ongoing.
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Officers Attending Scene of Stabbing in Mississauga
- Male Taken Into Custody After Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26