Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
There’s a heavy police presence at the scene of a stabbing this evening in Mississauga.
Police were called at 6:53 p.m. for a stabbing at The Collegeway and Hornbeam Crescent near Glen Erin.
A male victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Uniform, tactical, and K9 officers remain in the area investigating.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Police have a female in custody and are not searching for any other suspects.
The relationship between the female suspect and the victim is currently unknown. The investigation is ongoing.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- LATEST: Halton Police have the individual who had barricaded themselves in Oakville in custody