Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
There’s a heavy police presence at the scene of a stabbing this evening in Mississauga.
Police were called at 6:53 p.m. for a stabbing at The Collegeway and Hornbeam Crescent near Glen Erin.
A male victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Uniform, tactical, and K9 officers remain in the area investigating.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Police have a female in custody and are not searching for any other suspects.
The relationship between the female suspect and the victim is currently unknown. The investigation is ongoing.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions