Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
There’s a heavy police presence at the scene of a stabbing this evening in Mississauga.
Police were called at 6:53 p.m. for a stabbing at The Collegeway and Hornbeam Crescent near Glen Erin.
A male victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Uniform, tactical, and K9 officers remain in the area investigating.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Police have a female in custody and are not searching for any other suspects.
The relationship between the female suspect and the victim is currently unknown. The investigation is ongoing.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in