Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident tonight.
Police got a call at 10:02 a.m. regarding a shooting in the area of Britannia and River Grove Avenue.
The victim, a 42 year old male, was taken to a local hospital.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga