Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident tonight.
Police got a call at 10:02 a.m. regarding a shooting in the area of Britannia and River Grove Avenue.
The victim, a 42 year old male, was taken to a local hospital.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Ontario lays out vaccination timeline for seniors