Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident tonight.
Police got a call at 10:02 a.m. regarding a shooting in the area of Britannia and River Grove Avenue.
The victim, a 42 year old male, was taken to a local hospital.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Owning a Home Officially Cheaper Than Renting, Report Says
- Hugely Popular Restaurant Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Ontario's Finances in Worse Shape Than Reported, Says Finance Minister