Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident tonight.
Police got a call at 10:02 a.m. regarding a shooting in the area of Britannia and River Grove Avenue.
The victim, a 42 year old male, was taken to a local hospital.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May