Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident tonight.
Police got a call at 10:02 a.m. regarding a shooting in the area of Britannia and River Grove Avenue.
The victim, a 42 year old male, was taken to a local hospital.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga