Male Hospitalized After Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
One person is injured following an incident that happened overnight in Mississauga.
Shortly after 3:00 a.m., police reported that they were investigating a shooting at an establishment in the area of Dundas and Wharton Way.
A male victim was taken to a trauma centre. His injuries are not life-threatening, police say.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- SIU investigating after three seriously injured in police-involved shooting in Mississauga
- Police Investigating an Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
- Male taken to hospital after shooting in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend