Male Hospitalized After Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
One person is injured following an incident that happened overnight in Mississauga.
Shortly after 3:00 a.m., police reported that they were investigating a shooting at an establishment in the area of Dundas and Wharton Way.
A male victim was taken to a trauma centre. His injuries are not life-threatening, police say.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Investigating an Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after three seriously injured in police-involved shooting in Mississauga
- Male taken to hospital after shooting in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Peel Police investigating an overnight shooting in Brampton
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising