Male Hospitalized After Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
One person is injured following an incident that happened overnight in Mississauga.
Shortly after 3:00 a.m., police reported that they were investigating a shooting at an establishment in the area of Dundas and Wharton Way.
A male victim was taken to a trauma centre. His injuries are not life-threatening, police say.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- SIU investigating after three seriously injured in police-involved shooting in Mississauga
- Police Investigating an Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
- Male taken to hospital after shooting in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- How much should you tip for a meal? Foodies offer advice for the COVID-19 era