Male Hospitalized After Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
One person is injured following an incident that happened overnight in Mississauga.
Shortly after 3:00 a.m., police reported that they were investigating a shooting at an establishment in the area of Dundas and Wharton Way.
A male victim was taken to a trauma centre. His injuries are not life-threatening, police say.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Police Investigating an Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- One Person Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Overnight Shooting in Mississauga