Male Hospitalized After Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
One person is injured following an incident that happened overnight in Mississauga.
Shortly after 3:00 a.m., police reported that they were investigating a shooting at an establishment in the area of Dundas and Wharton Way.
A male victim was taken to a trauma centre. His injuries are not life-threatening, police say.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Top 5 Filipino Restaurants in Mississauga
- Here Are Some Major Construction Projects to be Aware of in Mississauga