Male found dead and female with serious injuries in Hamilton
A homicide investigation is underway this evening in Hamilton.
At 10:13 p.m., police confirmed that a male was found deceased today in the area of Arvin Ave and Hilton Drive in Stoney Creek.
One female has been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
No suspect description or further details regarding the circumstances of the homicide have been released by police, who say the investigation is currently in its early stages.
This is the third homicide of the year in Hamilton.
More information to come.
- UPDATE: Male arrested after dead body found in Mississauga has been released
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Hamilton homicide suspects have fled the country, police say
- Man shot in Brampton last week has died in hospital, homicide investigation now underway
- Hamilton’s first homicide victim of 2021 identified as Ethan MacCullouch
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada