Male facing charges following disturbance inside restaurant in Mississauga
Charges have been laid following a disturbance call this evening.
Police say they were called shortly before 9:00 p.m. for a male causing a disturbance inside of a restaurant at Mississauga Rd and Highway 407.
The male allegedly fled the restaurant before officers arrived at the scene.
Police say he was located nearby shortly after.
The male is facing charges of mischief due to damage caused inside of the restaurant.
No injuries were reported during the incident.
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- UPDATE: New Charges Laid Against Mississauga Man Shot by Police
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Disturbance at Apartment Complex in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers