Male facing charges following disturbance inside restaurant in Mississauga
Charges have been laid following a disturbance call this evening.
Police say they were called shortly before 9:00 p.m. for a male causing a disturbance inside of a restaurant at Mississauga Rd and Highway 407.
The male allegedly fled the restaurant before officers arrived at the scene.
Police say he was located nearby shortly after.
The male is facing charges of mischief due to damage caused inside of the restaurant.
No injuries were reported during the incident.
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Police on Scene for Disturbance at Apartment Complex in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- UPDATE: New Charges Laid Against Mississauga Man Shot by Police
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga