Male Charged with Criminal Harassment of Mississauga Woman
Police have arrested and charged a male with sexual assault and criminal harassment following two separate incidents.
On Thursday, June 14, police say a 30 year old Brampton woman answered an ad seeking employment that was posted on a buy-and-sell website.
The suspect allegedly arranged to meet with the victim at a Brampton hotel on Friday, June 15.
Police say the suspect sexually assaulted the victim, then continued to have unwanted contact with the victim after the initial assault.
On Thursday, June 21, police arrested 49 year old Keith Sunith Aaron (no fixed address). He was charged with sexual assault and criminal harassment.
Upon further investigation, police believe a second victim received repeated unwanted contact from the suspect between March and June 2018. According to police, the 23 year old Mississauga woman also met with Aaron after responding to an online employment ad.
An additional criminal harassment charge was laid against the suspect on Monday, June 25.
Investigators believe there may be more victims.
Anyone with further information regarding the suspect or these incidents is asked to call the the Special Victim’s Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- 73 Year Old Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman on Bus
- Police Seeking Man Wanted for Criminal Harassment in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga