Male being extracted from vehicle after serious crash in Mississauga
Police and Mississauga Fire are on scene for a collision this evening.
Two vehicles were involved in a crash at Jarrow Avenue and Dundas Street East.
Police were called at 7:50 p.m.
Mississauga Fire is assisting with extracting a male victim from one of the vehicles, police say.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Eastbound Dundas is closed at Jarrow until further notice. Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: The male, a 75 year old passenger, was extracted and taken to hospital with serious injuries.
The drivers of both vehicles were not injured and remained at the scene, police say.
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Five-Vehicle Crash and Hit and Run in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool