Male arrested for swinging bat after vehicle rear ended in Mississauga
An arrest has been made following a vehicle collision in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 11:44 a.m. after a vehicle was rear ended at North Service Road and Cawthra Road.
Police say an altercation followed and a male involved in the collision started swinging a bat. No injuries or damages have been reported.
The male has since been arrested by police.
There is no word on charges pressed at this time.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga
- Raptors' superfan honoured by Basketball Hall of Fame
- Male Arrested After Shooting in Mississauga
- Male Arrested in Connection to Officer Struck by Vehicle
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Male Arrested After Fatal Hit-and-Run in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga