Male Arrested for Setting Playground on Fire in Mississauga
Police have made an arrest following a fire at a playground last year in Mississauga.
The incident happened on November 19, 2018 between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 2:30 a.m.
“The playground on the west side of Paul Coffey Arena was set on fire causing extenstive damage to the wooden structure,” police say.
On Sunday, February 17, 2019, police arrested 51 year old Mississauga man Manjit Bahara.
Bahara is charged with one count of Mischief Over $5000 and was released with a court date scheduled for March.
Anyone with further information related to this investigation is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Looking for Witnesses in Playground Arson in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Fire at Children’s Playground in Mississauga
- Huge Reward Offered After Playground Destroyed by Suspicious Fire in Mississauga
- Police Release Photo of Man Wanted in Connection with Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Vehicle Fire Homicide