Male Arrested for Riding on Top of Moving Train in Mississauga
Police have recently arrested a Mississauga man for riding on top of a moving train.
Earlier this month, police say Metrolinx investigators learned of a viral video that was posted on social media in June 2017, depicting a male riding on top of a moving GO train heading westbound along the Lakeshore West train line.
On Monday, September 17, police arrested and charged a 19 year old male from Mississauga under the Railway Safety Act.
As the male was a young person at the time of the incident, police say his identity will not be released.
He is set to appear at court in Brampton at a later date.
Anyone with further information related to this incident may call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- SUV Crashes Through Barrier and Hits Moving GO Train in Mississauga
- Mississauga Male Arrested Following Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Oakville
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Man on Mobility Scooter Killed by GO Train in Mississauga