Male Arrested for Riding on Top of Moving Train in Mississauga
Police have recently arrested a Mississauga man for riding on top of a moving train.
Earlier this month, police say Metrolinx investigators learned of a viral video that was posted on social media in June 2017, depicting a male riding on top of a moving GO train heading westbound along the Lakeshore West train line.
On Monday, September 17, police arrested and charged a 19 year old male from Mississauga under the Railway Safety Act.
As the male was a young person at the time of the incident, police say his identity will not be released.
He is set to appear at court in Brampton at a later date.
Anyone with further information related to this incident may call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Mississauga Male Arrested Following Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Oakville
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- SUV Crashes Through Barrier and Hits Moving GO Train in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Involved in GO Train Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel police officer knees male on ground during arrest in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value