Male arrested after allegedly driving impaired to police station in Milton
Police have arrested a male who allegedly drove impaired to Halton police’s 12 Division in Milton.
Officers noticed alcohol on the breath of the male who came into the station, leading to an investigation and the male’s arrest.
He has been charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle.
“Do not drink and drive, especially when driving to the police station,” police said.
Photo courtesy of Halton police
- Allegedly Drunk Man Drives to Police Station in Mississauga to Dispute Drunkenness
- Impaired driver arrested during the day in Mississauga: Police
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Knife-holding man at Mississauga intersection, warns Peel police
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently