Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
An overnight incident in Mississauga sent two people to hospital, including a police officer.
Police say they were called at 5:55 a.m. regarding a vehicle at Rathburn Road East and Meadows Boulevard, near Central Parkway.
Officers attended and located the vehicle between a fence and a pole.
Following an interaction with the adult male occupant, the male and one police officer were both taken to local hospital.
Police are currently awaiting updates on both victims’ injuries.
The circumstances of the incident that led to the injuries have not been disclosed at this time.
More information to come.
- Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Hitting and Dragging Police Officer with Vehicle
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Male Arrested in Connection to Officer Struck by Vehicle
- Police Officer Not Charged After Violent Incident in Square One Parking Lot in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Police investigating possible shooting in Mississauga
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga