Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
An overnight incident in Mississauga sent two people to hospital, including a police officer.
Police say they were called at 5:55 a.m. regarding a vehicle at Rathburn Road East and Meadows Boulevard, near Central Parkway.
Officers attended and located the vehicle between a fence and a pole.
Following an interaction with the adult male occupant, the male and one police officer were both taken to local hospital.
Police are currently awaiting updates on both victims’ injuries.
The circumstances of the incident that led to the injuries have not been disclosed at this time.
More information to come.
- Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Hitting and Dragging Police Officer with Vehicle
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel police officer knees male on ground during arrest in Mississauga
- Male Arrested in Connection to Officer Struck by Vehicle
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Free bicycles available for students who need them in Mississauga
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19