Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
An overnight incident in Mississauga sent two people to hospital, including a police officer.
Police say they were called at 5:55 a.m. regarding a vehicle at Rathburn Road East and Meadows Boulevard, near Central Parkway.
Officers attended and located the vehicle between a fence and a pole.
Following an interaction with the adult male occupant, the male and one police officer were both taken to local hospital.
Police are currently awaiting updates on both victims’ injuries.
The circumstances of the incident that led to the injuries have not been disclosed at this time.
More information to come.
- Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Hitting and Dragging Police Officer with Vehicle
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel police officer knees male on ground during arrest in Mississauga
- SIU clears Peel police officer in Brampton incident involving motorcyle last summer
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU