Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
An overnight incident in Mississauga sent two people to hospital, including a police officer.
Police say they were called at 5:55 a.m. regarding a vehicle at Rathburn Road East and Meadows Boulevard, near Central Parkway.
Officers attended and located the vehicle between a fence and a pole.
Following an interaction with the adult male occupant, the male and one police officer were both taken to local hospital.
Police are currently awaiting updates on both victims’ injuries.
The circumstances of the incident that led to the injuries have not been disclosed at this time.
More information to come.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Hitting and Dragging Police Officer with Vehicle
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Male Arrested in Connection to Officer Struck by Vehicle
- Police Officer Not Charged After Violent Incident in Square One Parking Lot in Mississauga