Make it a fun Crafternoon for your kids with Town of Oakville's craft program
Oakville parents searching for fun things for their children to do at home can Zoom in to Crafternoons.
The Town of Oakville’s free virtual drop-in crafting activity, which begins this afternoon and runs every Tuesday from 3:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., is open to infants and up and features the talented Dianne Pearce.
The best part is you’ll be able to use materials most commonly found around your home and Pearce will instruct participants through the fun and easy creative crafts suitable for any age.
Parental assistance is encouraged for small children for the program which is offered through Zoom. Participants will be emailed a link to participate.
Pre-registration is not required as craft participants can enter through the Town of Oakville’s Free Virtual Programs page on oakville.ca.
- Oakville Transit offering free rides to kids 12 and under
- Oakville taxpayers get break on payments through new tax deferral program
- Brampton court virtual hearing interrupted by Zoom Bombers
- Patio season in Oakville is right around the corner
- Oakville celebrating diversity and inclusion with installation of rainbow crosswalks in June
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases