Make it a fun Crafternoon for your kids with Town of Oakville's craft program
Oakville parents searching for fun things for their children to do at home can Zoom in to Crafternoons.
The Town of Oakville’s free virtual drop-in crafting activity, which begins this afternoon and runs every Tuesday from 3:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., is open to infants and up and features the talented Dianne Pearce.
The best part is you’ll be able to use materials most commonly found around your home and Pearce will instruct participants through the fun and easy creative crafts suitable for any age.
Parental assistance is encouraged for small children for the program which is offered through Zoom. Participants will be emailed a link to participate.
Pre-registration is not required as craft participants can enter through the Town of Oakville’s Free Virtual Programs page on oakville.ca.
- Oakville Transit offering free rides to kids 12 and under
- Oakville taxpayers get break on payments through new tax deferral program
- Brampton court virtual hearing interrupted by Zoom Bombers
- This year's Taste of Oakville means more than just a great meal
- Oakville Council passes new licence for vaping retailers
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard