Major Two Car Collision in Mississauga
There’s been a major two-car collision in the Dundas and Clayhill area in Mississauga.
Although it appears the roadway is still open, the cars involved have sustained significant damage and there appears to be debris on the street.
One vehicle is partially blocking the sidewalk on Dundas.
There is no information regarding injuries at this time.
Please avoid the area if possible.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs