Major Street Festival Coming to Mississauga
If you love food, live entertainment and air travel, there's an event coming up that you might be interested in.
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority recently announced that it's about to allow food and entertainment seekers to enjoy performances and snacks while going "behind the scenes" at Canada's largest airport.
The Toronto Pearson Street Festival is slated to run on Saturday, Jun 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the GTAA Administration Building. This year's event will, like a slew of other local festivals, also serve to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary. For that reason, organizers are asking guests to be feel free to wear the country's colours if they're feeling ultra patriotic.
According to organizers, festival goers will get "an exclusive look at what happens between check-in and take off at Canada's busiest international airport." Attendees will get to meet the people who keep airport operations running smoothly, see some airport equipment and aircrafts up close (great for kids and engineering nerds!), take little ones to the Kid's Zone, grab some food and enjoy live entertainment on the community stage.
If you're interested in attending, you can register here. If you register before the event, you'll be entered to win Pearson's Ultimate Airport Tour contest.
You can also attend as a volunteer by clicking here.
As for how it will work, attendees will check in at the GTAA Administration Building before being bussed to a special location where they can access the airfield for the festival.
After that, the fun will begin.
For more info, click here.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Emergency personnel on scene after GO train collides with car in Mississauga
- Police searching for armed suspect after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Multi-million dollar sculpture coming to Mississauga
- Here’s Why Toronto Pearson Airport Was Recently Recognized
- Huge Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend
- Is a Major Change Coming to Pearson Airport in Mississauga?