Major Road Work Coming to Square One Area in Mississauga
If you live in or commute to the Square One area, there are some upcoming road closures and lane restrictions you might want to know about.
Peel Public Works says that commuters can expect lane reductions in the Square One Drive and City Centre Drive area from 8:00 p.m. on Monday, April 23 until noon on Tuesday, April 24.
The restrictions will be in effect on north and southbound City Centre Dr, and on the westbound side of Square One Dr. Drivers will not be able to turn left onto southbound City Centre. No traffic will be able to go through the intersection from eastbound side of Square One Dr.
1/2 #peelbwp Lane reductions 8 p.m. Mon to Tues at noon: Square One/City Centre interstn: City Centre Dr north & southbound 1 through lane. Square One Dr westbound: No left turn to SB City Centre. Eastbound: No traffic through intersection. @citymississauga— Peel Public Works (@PeelPublicWorks) April 20, 2018
Closures will also be in effect in the Square One Dr. and Hammerson Dr. area. That intersection will be closed in all directions, but should open by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
So if you have to commute in the area, give yourself some extra time or plan an alternate route.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga