Major Road Work Coming to Square One Area in Mississauga
If you live in or commute to the Square One area, there are some upcoming road closures and lane restrictions you might want to know about.
Peel Public Works says that commuters can expect lane reductions in the Square One Drive and City Centre Drive area from 8:00 p.m. on Monday, April 23 until noon on Tuesday, April 24.
The restrictions will be in effect on north and southbound City Centre Dr, and on the westbound side of Square One Dr. Drivers will not be able to turn left onto southbound City Centre. No traffic will be able to go through the intersection from eastbound side of Square One Dr.
1/2 #peelbwp Lane reductions 8 p.m. Mon to Tues at noon: Square One/City Centre interstn: City Centre Dr north & southbound 1 through lane. Square One Dr westbound: No left turn to SB City Centre. Eastbound: No traffic through intersection. @citymississauga— Peel Public Works (@PeelPublicWorks) April 20, 2018
Closures will also be in effect in the Square One Dr. and Hammerson Dr. area. That intersection will be closed in all directions, but should open by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
So if you have to commute in the area, give yourself some extra time or plan an alternate route.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga