Major Road Closed for Car Fire in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of a road closure this evening.
Police were called shortly after 10:30 p.m. for a car on fire in the area of Burnhamthorpe Road East and Tomken Road.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Northbound Tomken is currently shut down from Burnhamthorpe.
Avoid the area for now.
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Former Mississauga mayor Hazel McCallion set to support pro-Don Cherry Rally
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Mississauga just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature