Major Road Blocked After Car Flips Over in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a single-vehicle collision this evening.
Police say they received a call at 10:32 p.m. for a car that hit a pole and flipped onto its roof at the intersection of Britannia Road West and Ninth Line.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Eastbound and westbound lanes on Britannia Road are currently blocked. Halton Police are also assisting with shutting down eastbound Brittania at Highway 407.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes and avoid the scene.
UPDATE: The roadway has since been reopened. Police say one female driver was taken to a local hospital for precautionary reasons.
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 403 Eastbound Due To Collision
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision
- Collision Prompts Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga