Major Road Affected by Collision in Mississauga
Police are asking Mississauga commuters to avoid a major intersection after a recent collision.
Shortly after 9:00 a.m., Peel police reported that a two car crash occurred at the Millcreek Drive and Erin Mills Parkway intersection.
Police are asking drivers to please avoid the area.
The latest collision is actually the second of the day.
Right before 7:00 a.m., police announced that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill and Benedet Drive. Thankfully, early reports indicated the victim only sustained minor injuries.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Police Report Collision Near Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Residents Urged to Avoid Major Intersection Following Crash in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga