Major Road Affected by Collision in Mississauga
Police are asking Mississauga commuters to avoid a major intersection after a recent collision.
Shortly after 9:00 a.m., Peel police reported that a two car crash occurred at the Millcreek Drive and Erin Mills Parkway intersection.
Police are asking drivers to please avoid the area.
The latest collision is actually the second of the day.
Right before 7:00 a.m., police announced that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill and Benedet Drive. Thankfully, early reports indicated the victim only sustained minor injuries.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Motorists urged to avoid major Mississauga intersection due to collision
- Police Report Collision Near Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Residents Urged to Avoid Major Intersection Following Crash in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21