Major Road Affected by Collision in Mississauga
Police are asking Mississauga commuters to avoid a major intersection after a recent collision.
Shortly after 9:00 a.m., Peel police reported that a two car crash occurred at the Millcreek Drive and Erin Mills Parkway intersection.
Police are asking drivers to please avoid the area.
The latest collision is actually the second of the day.
Right before 7:00 a.m., police announced that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill and Benedet Drive. Thankfully, early reports indicated the victim only sustained minor injuries.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Police Appeal to Identify Suspect in Dog Bite Investigation
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Police Report Collision Near Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga