Major Road Affected by Collision in Mississauga
Police are asking Mississauga commuters to avoid a major intersection after a recent collision.
Shortly after 9:00 a.m., Peel police reported that a two car crash occurred at the Millcreek Drive and Erin Mills Parkway intersection.
Police are asking drivers to please avoid the area.
The latest collision is actually the second of the day.
Right before 7:00 a.m., police announced that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill and Benedet Drive. Thankfully, early reports indicated the victim only sustained minor injuries.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Police Report Collision Near Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Residents Urged to Avoid Major Intersection Following Crash in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision