Major Online Delivery Service Launches in Mississauga
People who want a plethora of things delivered directly to their door might be happy to hear that online delivery service JoeyCo has launched in Mississauga and Toronto.
JoeyCo, a Toronto-based service that delivers everything from groceries to retail items to dry cleaning to your front door, can be accessed online or through a smartphone app.
According to the company, the online platform also provides e-commerce, delivery dispatch, and real-time package tracking. Users can also access a service called Custom Run that allows them to request the delivery or pick up of anything they need within the two cities.
JoeyCo also recently partnered with Walmart Canada to deliver next day groceries.
“JoeyCo is more than delivery and shopping; it’s an opportunity to gain more time with loved ones, saving you time to do what is most important,” said Inaam Shah, JoeyCo CEO, in a statement. “With almost instant delivery, everything your city has to offer is right at your doorstep giving you more hours in the day.”
As for how the site works, the model is fairly simple. Much like Skip the Dishes or UberEATS, users just have to key in their address to see what restaurants, stores, florists and specialty shops they can order from using the platform.
The service also offers both same-day and pre-scheduled deliveries.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak