Major Online Delivery Service Launches in Mississauga
People who want a plethora of things delivered directly to their door might be happy to hear that online delivery service JoeyCo has launched in Mississauga and Toronto.
JoeyCo, a Toronto-based service that delivers everything from groceries to retail items to dry cleaning to your front door, can be accessed online or through a smartphone app.
According to the company, the online platform also provides e-commerce, delivery dispatch, and real-time package tracking. Users can also access a service called Custom Run that allows them to request the delivery or pick up of anything they need within the two cities.
JoeyCo also recently partnered with Walmart Canada to deliver next day groceries.
“JoeyCo is more than delivery and shopping; it’s an opportunity to gain more time with loved ones, saving you time to do what is most important,” said Inaam Shah, JoeyCo CEO, in a statement. “With almost instant delivery, everything your city has to offer is right at your doorstep giving you more hours in the day.”
As for how the site works, the model is fairly simple. Much like Skip the Dishes or UberEATS, users just have to key in their address to see what restaurants, stores, florists and specialty shops they can order from using the platform.
The service also offers both same-day and pre-scheduled deliveries.
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga