Major intersection in Mississauga closed due to collision involving pedestrian
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a man was struck by a car in the area of Glen Erin Drive and Eglinton Avenue West. The man is currently being transported to hospital for evaluation.
The eastbound side of Eglinton is currently closed at Glen Erin until the severity of the victim’s injuries—if any—are determined.
Drivers are advised to find alternative routes if possible.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga