Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
There has been a multi-vehicle collision at the intersection of Dundas Street and Tomken Road.
Peel Regional Police are at the scene. They say the injuries are minor.
Access to the intersection is currently blocked off so officers can investigate and remove the vehicles from the road.
The incident was first called in at 10:19pm.
More updates to follow.
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Multi Vehicle Collision Shuts Down Intersection in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision