Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim has been taken to a trauma centre following a collision with a vehicle in the Dixie and Derry Road area.
Police say that southbound lanes on Dixie and two eastbound lanes on Derry are closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating.
Please avoid the area.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga