Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim has been taken to a trauma centre following a collision with a vehicle in the Dixie and Derry Road area.
Police say that southbound lanes on Dixie and two eastbound lanes on Derry are closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating.
Please avoid the area.
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga