Major Intersection Closed After Crash
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga tonight.
Police say a call came in at 10:59 p.m. about a crash.
A single vehicle has possible struck a pole at Mavis and Eglinton.
The intersection is currently closed.
You may want to take an alternate route.
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Former Mississauga mayor Hazel McCallion set to support pro-Don Cherry Rally
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Mississauga just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed Following Crash in Mississauga
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Single Vehicle Crash at Major Intersection
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection