Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Part of a major road has been closed as a result of a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Shortly after 8pm, Peel Police announced that a pedestrian had been struck at Dixie Road and Bloor Street in Mississauga.
Westbound traffic on Bloor is blocked and eastbound is down to one lane.
A male is being transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Please avoid the area.
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Brampton Says Mississauga Might Have to Pay Up if it Leaves Region of Peel
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Here’s Exactly How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga