Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Part of a major road has been closed as a result of a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Shortly after 8pm, Peel Police announced that a pedestrian had been struck at Dixie Road and Bloor Street in Mississauga.
Westbound traffic on Bloor is blocked and eastbound is down to one lane.
A male is being transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Please avoid the area.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga