Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Part of a major road has been closed as a result of a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Shortly after 8pm, Peel Police announced that a pedestrian had been struck at Dixie Road and Bloor Street in Mississauga.
Westbound traffic on Bloor is blocked and eastbound is down to one lane.
A male is being transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Please avoid the area.
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Police conclude investigation for religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Popular kabob restaurant opens up second location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga