Major International Bubble Tea Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Have you always wished for more bubble tea options in Mississauga?
Of course you have—and now it looks like your wish is about to come true.
If you've recently driven down Hurontario Street in the Cooksville area, you might have noticed some stylish signage indicating the upcoming arrival of Ding Tea. For those who are unaware, Taiwanese franchise Ding Tea was founded in 2004 and quickly spread throughout Asia and beyond.
As of now, there are Ding Tea locations in Taiwan, China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the U.S.A. and Hong Kong. The only other Canadian location listed on the brand's website is one in Victoria, B.C.—meaning Mississauga will be home to the brand's first Ontario store.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers oolong milk tea, brown sugar milk tea, jasmine green milk tea, bubble milk tea, coconut jelly milk tea, pudding milk tea, taro milk tea and more.
An exact opening date has not been revealed.
We'll keep you updated as more details emerge.
Article photo from Ding Tea’s Facebook page
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision