Major Gym Closes Down in Mississauga
Fitness buffs might be unhappy to learn that a well-known (and long-standing) gym has seemingly shuttered its doors.
Club Meadowvale, which has been servicing the Meadowvale community since 1981, is reportedly closing down.
The popular gym was known for its Family Fitness Center, yoga classes, personal training programs, swimming pool, tennis court, racquet center and squash court. It's also located in the same plaza as the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, so was likely a great fitness option for hotel guests looking to get a workout in between meetings or during vacation downtime.
inSauga.com has been unable to reach the gym for further comment by phone.
The gym's website is also currently down.
We'll keep you posted on updates as they become available.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon