Major Gym Closes Down in Mississauga
Fitness buffs might be unhappy to learn that a well-known (and long-standing) gym has seemingly shuttered its doors.
Club Meadowvale, which has been servicing the Meadowvale community since 1981, is reportedly closing down.
The popular gym was known for its Family Fitness Center, yoga classes, personal training programs, swimming pool, tennis court, racquet center and squash court. It's also located in the same plaza as the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, so was likely a great fitness option for hotel guests looking to get a workout in between meetings or during vacation downtime.
inSauga.com has been unable to reach the gym for further comment by phone.
The gym's website is also currently down.
We'll keep you posted on updates as they become available.
- Brand New Gym Opening in Mississauga
- Long Standing Gym Abruptly Closes Down in Mississauga
- Massive Gym Brand Slated to Take Over Erin Mills Fitness
- Mississauga gyms and fitness facilities offering online workouts during COVID-19 pandemic
- The Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga Offers Amazing After-School Programs
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard