Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar
Over 2,000 jars of a specific type of PC mustard are being recalled due to possible presence of glass.
According to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), major grocer Loblaw is recalling PC brand Sweet Chipotle Prepared Mustard, which may be unsafe due to possible presence of glass.
Here is what the product looks like, courtesy of the CFIA:
The mustard jars are dated April 12, 2018 with the UPC code 060383013929.
There have been no reported illnesses, but glass was found in one jar according to The Canadian Press, which triggered the massive recall.
Loblaw has stated that all affected jars have been removed from store shelves.
If you have this product in your home with the date and UPC listed above, you can take it back for a full refund.
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk