Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar
Over 2,000 jars of a specific type of PC mustard are being recalled due to possible presence of glass.
According to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), major grocer Loblaw is recalling PC brand Sweet Chipotle Prepared Mustard, which may be unsafe due to possible presence of glass.
Here is what the product looks like, courtesy of the CFIA:
The mustard jars are dated April 12, 2018 with the UPC code 060383013929.
There have been no reported illnesses, but glass was found in one jar according to The Canadian Press, which triggered the massive recall.
Loblaw has stated that all affected jars have been removed from store shelves.
If you have this product in your home with the date and UPC listed above, you can take it back for a full refund.
- Popular Chicken Product Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Mississauga
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges