Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar
Over 2,000 jars of a specific type of PC mustard are being recalled due to possible presence of glass.
According to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), major grocer Loblaw is recalling PC brand Sweet Chipotle Prepared Mustard, which may be unsafe due to possible presence of glass.
Here is what the product looks like, courtesy of the CFIA:
The mustard jars are dated April 12, 2018 with the UPC code 060383013929.
There have been no reported illnesses, but glass was found in one jar according to The Canadian Press, which triggered the massive recall.
Loblaw has stated that all affected jars have been removed from store shelves.
If you have this product in your home with the date and UPC listed above, you can take it back for a full refund.
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Very controversial, secretive business opens up in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Original News Coverage of the 1979 Mississauga Train Derailment
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Snowy commute for Mississauga residents
- Popular Chicken Product Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Mississauga
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria