Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar
Over 2,000 jars of a specific type of PC mustard are being recalled due to possible presence of glass.
According to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), major grocer Loblaw is recalling PC brand Sweet Chipotle Prepared Mustard, which may be unsafe due to possible presence of glass.
Here is what the product looks like, courtesy of the CFIA:
The mustard jars are dated April 12, 2018 with the UPC code 060383013929.
There have been no reported illnesses, but glass was found in one jar according to The Canadian Press, which triggered the massive recall.
Loblaw has stated that all affected jars have been removed from store shelves.
If you have this product in your home with the date and UPC listed above, you can take it back for a full refund.
- Popular Chicken Product Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Mississauga
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Restaurant says Oosterhoff party was ‘reminded several times’ to follow COVID rules
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27