Major Food Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
Square One might be known as a shopping mecca for residents of all tastes and budgets, but most people are also aware that its growing food scene is far from shabby.
For that reason, it makes sense that a major culinary event is coming to the shopping centre.
This fall, foodies who love to support a good cause can purchase tickets to the mall's One Night in La Dolce Vita event.
The event, which is being held in support of the Oakville Hospital Foundation and Trillium Health Partner, will be hosted by popular celebrity chef, restaurateur and TV personality, Bobby Flay.
Photo courtesy of shopsquareone.com
"Immerse yourself in a world of unexpected pleasures and culinary delights as you experience the second annual One night in La Dolce Vita," the event's website reads.
"Journey through the Grand Rotunda as your senses are transported across the Mediterranean with the sights, sounds, and flavours of Italy."
The event will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
It will run from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Guests are asked to wear elevated cocktail attire
Attendees should note that 10 per cent of sales from participating retailers will be donated to the Oakville Hospital Foundation and Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
Tickets are $75 each and can be purchased here.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam