Major Food Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
Square One might be known as a shopping mecca for residents of all tastes and budgets, but most people are also aware that its growing food scene is far from shabby.
For that reason, it makes sense that a major culinary event is coming to the shopping centre.
This fall, foodies who love to support a good cause can purchase tickets to the mall's One Night in La Dolce Vita event.
The event, which is being held in support of the Oakville Hospital Foundation and Trillium Health Partner, will be hosted by popular celebrity chef, restaurateur and TV personality, Bobby Flay.
Photo courtesy of shopsquareone.com
"Immerse yourself in a world of unexpected pleasures and culinary delights as you experience the second annual One night in La Dolce Vita," the event's website reads.
"Journey through the Grand Rotunda as your senses are transported across the Mediterranean with the sights, sounds, and flavours of Italy."
The event will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
It will run from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Guests are asked to wear elevated cocktail attire
Attendees should note that 10 per cent of sales from participating retailers will be donated to the Oakville Hospital Foundation and Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
Tickets are $75 each and can be purchased here.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Peel Region plans to vaccinate people in Mississauga and Brampton who are housebound
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19