Major Fast Food Chain Carrying Fun New Item for Limited Time in Mississauga
If you want a taste of these yummy-looking seasoned fries, you have a limited time to make your dreams come true!
Fries are delicious already, and a great way to get your vegetables in (ha-ha), and now, McDonald’s Canada has released some seasoned fries for the holiday season.
If you like cheese and you like garlic, these fries are for you.
That’s right — they’re parmesean. Garlic. Seasoned Fries.
As delicious as they sound, you’ll have to try them for yourself to see how good they are.
Some people are really excited.
McDonald’s garlic Parmesan fries are the best thing to happen in my life the last while— Dawson Fudge (@Fudgeyy98) December 1, 2017
Parmesan & garlic is @mcdonaldscanada seasonal fries and it was so yummy!!! I can't stop eating it! … … . . #blogto #nomnomnom #toreats #toronto #yyzeats #yyz #foodphotography #eats #tastetoronto #dailyfoodfeed #lovetoeat #foodfamous #ilovefood #foodtoeat #foodiechats #livetoeat #torontofood #foodstyling #fries #parmandgarlicfries #parmesan #parmesangarlicfries #mcdonalds #mcdcanada
Alongside some other limited edition menu items like the Maple and Cheddar Seriously Chicken sandwich and the Caramel Chocolate Shortbread McFlurry, the fries are only here for a limited time for the holidays.
Hi there, the Garlic & Parmesan Seasoned Fries are available now until December 31 at participating locations!— McDonald's Canada (@McDonaldsCanada) November 29, 2017
Try them while they last until December 31!
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon