Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of ultra-cool cosmetics company Urban Decay, you're probably pumped about its brand new standalone location Square One in Mississauga.
The brand opened its new flagship store at Square One on Dec. 3 and the high-profile There Goes the Neighbourhood opening party attracted a sizeable group of makeup enthusiasts and aficionados.
Shoppers were invited to get their makeup done, purchase exclusive products and score some giveaways. The first 250 customers in line received a mystery gift card worth $10 to $500 and all shoppers who spent $75 or more were free to walk away with a Priorities stash bag full of samples.
Three shoppers were also eligible to win the entire contents of an Urban Decay vault filled with up to $2,100 worth of products.
Attendees were also able to meet and take pictures with blogger ChrisspyMakeup.
The company is known for its edgy, higher-end products and puts just as much effort into their presentation as it does their vibrancy and lasting power. The popular brand's products—which includes eyeshadows, eyeliners, powders, mascaras and more—can currently be purchased at Sephora as well.
If you're looking to purchase some makeup for holiday parties (or as a gift), this is pretty exciting news.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Big Changes Coming for Huge Canadian Makeup Brand
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga