Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of ultra-cool cosmetics company Urban Decay, you're probably pumped about its brand new standalone location Square One in Mississauga.
The brand opened its new flagship store at Square One on Dec. 3 and the high-profile There Goes the Neighbourhood opening party attracted a sizeable group of makeup enthusiasts and aficionados.
Shoppers were invited to get their makeup done, purchase exclusive products and score some giveaways. The first 250 customers in line received a mystery gift card worth $10 to $500 and all shoppers who spent $75 or more were free to walk away with a Priorities stash bag full of samples.
Three shoppers were also eligible to win the entire contents of an Urban Decay vault filled with up to $2,100 worth of products.
Attendees were also able to meet and take pictures with blogger ChrisspyMakeup.
The company is known for its edgy, higher-end products and puts just as much effort into their presentation as it does their vibrancy and lasting power. The popular brand's products—which includes eyeshadows, eyeliners, powders, mascaras and more—can currently be purchased at Sephora as well.
If you're looking to purchase some makeup for holiday parties (or as a gift), this is pretty exciting news.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Renowned Beauty Brand Bringing Innovative New Store to Mississauga
- Square One Set to Welcome Exciting New Store
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend