Major Company Launches Next-Day Home Delivery Service
Although shopping season is certainly upon us, not everyone wants to trek to a mall or store to do their shopping or purchase goods for their upcoming Christmas party.
Well, there's no need to worry about going anywhere for your booze because we live in the future and wine and beer come to us—not the other way around.
The LCBO recently announced that next business day home delivery has launched for online and LCBO app orders—news that will likely please anyone who has realized that they still have to go on a craft beer run before their weekend party.
The brand is alo offering a holiday collection with new and popular products, as well as online exclusives.
The LCBO says that customers across most cities in Ontario will have the option to choose next business day delivery for orders placed Monday to Friday by 1 p.m.
Alternatively, you can order online and wait for the delivery or pick up your ordered products in a store near you.
"LCBO is making it easier to shop with us whenever and wherever our customers choose. When party-planning means larger orders, or to take advantage of exclusive offerings, online or browsing and buying from our mobile app is a perfect option," said Joyce Gray, chief customer officer, LCBO. "We know our customers want flexibility and convenience and we're looking forward to providing expedited delivery over the holidays with next business day service available for most cities in the province."
In addition to digital shopping options, stores across Ontario will offer extended shopping hours in December. Information on specific store hours, can be found here.
The LCBO app is available via the Apple and Google app stores.
- LCBO Stores Offering Extended Hours in Mississauga
- LCBO Online Ordering System Faltering in Mississauga (and Beyond)
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- LCBO stores to remain open during COVID-19 pandemic
- Should This New LCBO Service Come to Locations in Mississauga?
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga