Major Collision Closes Part of Eglinton in Mississauga
A T-bone crash has brought down a light pole in Mississauga, closing a portion of Eglinton Ave. W. during the Monday afternoon rush.
Peel police say the people involved have minor injuries.
Officers were on scene, with police asking drivers to avoid the area.
Westbound Eglinton was closed at Terry Fox and reopened by 6 p.m.
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- This Lucky Mississauga Resident is Starting Their Week With a Lotto Win
- 5 Worst Tim Hortons Locations in Mississauga
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?