Major Collision Closes Part of Eglinton in Mississauga
A T-bone crash has brought down a light pole in Mississauga, closing a portion of Eglinton Ave. W. during the Monday afternoon rush.
Peel police say the people involved have minor injuries.
Officers were on scene, with police asking drivers to avoid the area.
Westbound Eglinton was closed at Terry Fox and reopened by 6 p.m.
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Part of Major Road Closed After Driver Crashes into Pole in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Major Mississauga Intersection
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- All lanes blocked due to highway crash on QEW
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga