Major Collision Closes Part of Eglinton in Mississauga
A T-bone crash has brought down a light pole in Mississauga, closing a portion of Eglinton Ave. W. during the Monday afternoon rush.
Peel police say the people involved have minor injuries.
Officers were on scene, with police asking drivers to avoid the area.
Westbound Eglinton was closed at Terry Fox and reopened by 6 p.m.
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Part of Major Road Closed After Driver Crashes into Pole in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Major Mississauga Intersection
- Major Delays on Eglinton Following Multi-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases