Major Collision Closes Part of Eglinton in Mississauga
A T-bone crash has brought down a light pole in Mississauga, closing a portion of Eglinton Ave. W. during the Monday afternoon rush.
Peel police say the people involved have minor injuries.
Officers were on scene, with police asking drivers to avoid the area.
Westbound Eglinton was closed at Terry Fox and reopened by 6 p.m.
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Part of Major Road Closed After Driver Crashes into Pole in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Major Mississauga Intersection
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 25 flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month