Major City Centre Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
It's always sad to see a unique restaurant leave, especially when it's one of a handful of special independent gems in the City Centre area.
Recently, operators at chic restaurant Stir took to Instagram to announce that they're shuttering their doors.
"It is with heavy hearts and sadness that Stir Kitchen & Beverage is closed. We would like to thank our guests for their patronage and support for the past year and a half. It has been a pleasure to serve all of you and we truly appreciate all the relationships we have made along the way.
We hope to serve you again in the near future."
The news will no doubt disappoint diners who like the stylish nightlife-esque atmosphere that Stir offered. The restaurant functioned as an elegant hotspot for girl's nights, date nights and business lunches and dinners. It made insauga.com's Hottest Restaurants list a number of times and produced a fine charcuterie board.
It will be missed.
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.