Major City Centre Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
It's always sad to see a unique restaurant leave, especially when it's one of a handful of special independent gems in the City Centre area.
Recently, operators at chic restaurant Stir took to Instagram to announce that they're shuttering their doors.
"It is with heavy hearts and sadness that Stir Kitchen & Beverage is closed. We would like to thank our guests for their patronage and support for the past year and a half. It has been a pleasure to serve all of you and we truly appreciate all the relationships we have made along the way.
We hope to serve you again in the near future."
The news will no doubt disappoint diners who like the stylish nightlife-esque atmosphere that Stir offered. The restaurant functioned as an elegant hotspot for girl's nights, date nights and business lunches and dinners. It made insauga.com's Hottest Restaurants list a number of times and produced a fine charcuterie board.
It will be missed.
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada may find it challenging to reach herd immunity from COVID-19, experts say
- Child dies in Brampton, cause not yet determined
- Can we start seeing weddings with buffets as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton?
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle