Major City Centre Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
It's always sad to see a unique restaurant leave, especially when it's one of a handful of special independent gems in the City Centre area.
Recently, operators at chic restaurant Stir took to Instagram to announce that they're shuttering their doors.
"It is with heavy hearts and sadness that Stir Kitchen & Beverage is closed. We would like to thank our guests for their patronage and support for the past year and a half. It has been a pleasure to serve all of you and we truly appreciate all the relationships we have made along the way.
We hope to serve you again in the near future."
The news will no doubt disappoint diners who like the stylish nightlife-esque atmosphere that Stir offered. The restaurant functioned as an elegant hotspot for girl's nights, date nights and business lunches and dinners. It made insauga.com's Hottest Restaurants list a number of times and produced a fine charcuterie board.
It will be missed.
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages