Major Beverage Company Releasing Interesting New Flavours
If you are an avid soda-drinker -- or you just like to try new things -- it might interest you to know that four brand new flavours of pop are set to hit the shelves soon in Brampton and beyond!
It's true -- Coca-Cola is relaunching their popular Diet Coke brand after 35 years with a new look and four new flavours.
Whether or not you drink Diet Coke, it's always interesting to check out new packaging and new...well, anything from a well-known brand.
Here's what the new flavours and packaging are set to look like:
The original Diet Coke's recipe is not being changed - it will still exist alongside the new, fruity flavours.
The new flavours include feisty cherry, twisted mango, zesty blood orange, and ginger lime.
With fruit-flavoured pop already available on store shelves and at movie theatres (have you ever tried mixing your own soda? So cool!), this isn't a new concept, but it is new for Diet Coke.
“Throughout this relaunch journey, we wanted to be bold, think differently and be innovative in our approach," said Rafael Acevedo, Coca-ColaNorth America’s group director for Diet Coke in a recent statement. "And most importantly, we wanted to stay true to the essence of Diet Coke while recasting the brand for a new generation.”
That's right -- the bold new look is modernizing to appeal more to -- wait for it -- millennials!
“Millennials are now thirstier than ever for adventures and new experiences, and we want to be right by their sides,” said Acevedo. “We’re contemporizing the Diet Coke brand and portfolio with sleek packaging and new bold flavours that are appealing to new audiences.”
The new packaging and flavours are set to hit store shelves in 310 mL cans, on-the-go singles, eight-packs, standard 355 mL cans, mini cans, glass bottles, and more, according to Coca-Cola.
You can try them all when they're available in Canada in early February.
- Here Is How You Can Get The Coke In Netflix's Stranger Things
- Coca-Cola Discontinues Major Product
- Popular Ice Cream Brand Announces New Ice Cream Bars and Flavours Coming to Mississauga Soon
- New vaping rules regulating sale of flavours in effect this week in Ontario
- New regulations prohibit distinctive packaging for tobacco products in Canada
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga