Main Street in Mississauga will be closed near Streetsville on weekends starting this week
The City of Mississauga has announced Main Street will be closed on weekends for much of the summer near Streetsville Village Square.
The closure will affect Main between Queen Street South and Church Street.
Closures will start at 3 p.m. on Fridays and last until 7 a.m. on Mondays (7 a.m. on Tuesdays on long weekends) starting on June 19 and lasting until September 8.
- Streetsville Square Road Will Be Closed Weekends This Summer For Events
- Road Closure in Effect Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
- Road Closures for the Bread and Honey Festival in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths