Main Street in Mississauga will be closed near Streetsville on weekends starting this week
The City of Mississauga has announced Main Street will be closed on weekends for much of the summer near Streetsville Village Square.
The closure will affect Main between Queen Street South and Church Street.
Closures will start at 3 p.m. on Fridays and last until 7 a.m. on Mondays (7 a.m. on Tuesdays on long weekends) starting on June 19 and lasting until September 8.
- Streetsville Square Road Will Be Closed Weekends This Summer For Events
- Road Closure in Effect Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
- Water main break in Niagara Falls shuts down access to two streets until tonight
- Road Closures for the Bread and Honey Festival in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton