Main Street in Mississauga will be closed near Streetsville on weekends starting this week
The City of Mississauga has announced Main Street will be closed on weekends for much of the summer near Streetsville Village Square.
The closure will affect Main between Queen Street South and Church Street.
Closures will start at 3 p.m. on Fridays and last until 7 a.m. on Mondays (7 a.m. on Tuesdays on long weekends) starting on June 19 and lasting until September 8.
- Streetsville Square Road Will Be Closed Weekends This Summer For Events
- Road Closure in Effect Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
- Road Closures for the Bread and Honey Festival in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga