LRT Info Session Tonight in Mississauga
If you want more information about the incoming Hurontario Light-Rail Transit project, a series of upcoming info sessions might interest you.
Tonight (Oct. 18), the LRT will be featured at an open house event. If you want to learn more about the project that's equal parts controversial and exciting, it might interest you to know that project staff and displays will be in the Great Hall (300 City Centre Drive) from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
A presentation will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber.
If you can't make it to the event but want to glean extra info, you can watch the presentation on Rogers TV (Rogers Cable, Channel 10 Mississauga) or watch a live stream on www.rogerstv.com/mississaugacouncil
There will also be a series of ward-specific open houses that you can attend if you want to chat with council members and project staff about the project.
Those open houses are:
October 25, 7-9 p.m.
Clarke Memorial Hall
161 Lakeshore Rd. W. Mississauga
On-street parking availableWard 4
November 1, 7-9 p.m.
Mississauga Valley Community Centre
1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd, MississaugaWard 5
November 2, 7-9 p.m.
HJA Brown Education Centre
5650 Hurontario Street, MississaugaWard 7
November 21, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Huron Park Recreation Centre
830 Paisley Blvd. West., Mississauga
- UPDATE - Hurontario Light Rail Transit Project
- Hurontario LRT Project Receives Full Provincial Funding
- City Hosts Open House on Massive Development Project in Mississauga
- City of Mississauga Moves Forward on Controversial 'Central Park' Project
- Hurontario LRT Team to Hold Telephone Information Sessions
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Mississauga man charged in large Halton drug bust
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- City breaks ground on what will become the tallest building in Mississauga