Lottery ticket worth $1 million unclaimed in Mississauga
There are two weeks left to claim a Lotto Max Maxmillions prize worth $1 million from the Friday, January 3, 2020 Lotto Max draw.
The winning selection for this MAXMILLIONS prize was 02 - 07 - 21 - 34 - 42 - 44 - 46 and the winning ticket was sold in Mississauga.
Players must match all seven numbers to win a MAXMILLIONS prize and players have one year from the draw date to claim their prize (January 3, 2021).
The owner(s) of this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Support Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto or call 1-800-387-0098.
In accordance with government-issued lockdown measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, OLG is currently limiting the number of in-person prize claim appointments at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to only those that require a face-to-face interview.
Customers with prizes over $50,000 are asked to call 1-800-387-0098 to discuss available prize claim options and prize claims up to $49,999.90 should continue to be submitted by mail.
OLG says the health and safety of their customers and employees remains a top priority and OLG looks forward to providing future updates on the availability of in-person prize claims.
OLG reminds players that they can check their tickets for winners in a number of convenient ways including online at OLG.ca, using the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device or by signing up on their website for winning numbers to be sent via email.
- Last call to claim winning lotto prize in Mississauga
- Lottery ticket worth $1 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga still up for grabs
- Brampton ticket holder may have a huge unclaimed lottery prize
- A Maxmillion Prize Winning Ticket Has Been Sold in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend