Long Standing Gym Abruptly Closes Down in Mississauga
It appears another popular and long-standing gym has shuttered its doors in Mississauga.
Vision Fitness, a 24-hour gym located on The Queensway in the Cooksville area, has reportedly shut down without warning. The family-owned gym, which doesn't appear to operate a website, has been deemed permanently closed by Google and has removed its Facebook page.
There have been no posts indicating the closure on any of the gym's social media pages, including Twitter (which it hasn't been active on since 2015) and Instagram.
inSauga.com has been unable to reach gym operators for comment.
A client of the gym, which has been operating since 1990, told inSauga.com that the gym closed its doors "without any warning" on the morning of Sunday, Oct. 1.
The reason for the sudden closure is not known at this time, but since there's no indication that the closure is temporary or associated with a move or renovation, members might be better off seeking out a new fitness facility in the area.
We'll keep you updated on any new details as they emerge.
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada