Lockdown lifted at Mississauga school after reports of student with a weapon
Published November 3, 2021 at 11:37 am
Police say no weapons were found after a Mississauga Catholic school went into lockdown on Wednesday.
Police said they were called to Archbishop Romero Catholic Secondary School near Credit Valley Rd. and Glen Erin Dr. around 10:40 a.m. on Wednesday after receiving reports that a student was possibly armed.
Officers arrived on scene and the school was placed on lockdown as a precaution.
Police said they have located the student and the lockdown was lifted after no weapons were found.
– Credit Valley Rd/Glen Erin Dr in #Mississauga
– Reports of student with a weapon
– No threats or injuries
– Officers con scene trying to locate student
– School is in lockdown as a precaution
– Will update as info received
– C/R at 10:40 a.m.
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) November 3, 2021