Loblaws worker tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga location
A Mississauga grocery store has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in its workforce.
The case was detected today (December 16) with information immediately posted on the company’s website.
The store is Loblaws located at Heartland Town Centre near Britannia Rd W. and McLaughlin Rd.
The company’s website says it is prepared for all possible situations when dealing with the virus and is working closely with the health department and following their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts as well as the required cleaning and sanitization of the store.
- New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
- Hamilton grocery store reports a new case of COVID-19
- Fortinos grocery store worker in Burlington tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February