Loblaws worker tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga location
A Mississauga grocery store has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in its workforce.
The case was detected today (December 16) with information immediately posted on the company’s website.
The store is Loblaws located at Heartland Town Centre near Britannia Rd W. and McLaughlin Rd.
The company’s website says it is prepared for all possible situations when dealing with the virus and is working closely with the health department and following their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts as well as the required cleaning and sanitization of the store.
- New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
- Hamilton grocery store reports a new case of COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl