Loblaws worker tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga location
A Mississauga grocery store has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in its workforce.
The case was detected today (December 16) with information immediately posted on the company’s website.
The store is Loblaws located at Heartland Town Centre near Britannia Rd W. and McLaughlin Rd.
The company’s website says it is prepared for all possible situations when dealing with the virus and is working closely with the health department and following their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts as well as the required cleaning and sanitization of the store.
- New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers