Loblaws, No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Four grocery store workers in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
Two employees of the Loblaws store, located at 5970 McLaughlin Road in Mississauga, tested positive for the virus. One Loblaws team member last worked on April 22 and the other last worked on April 30.
Two employees at David’s No Frills, located on 6435 Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga, also tested positive for coronavirus. One No Frills team member last worked on April 21 and the second team member last went to work on April 22.
“We’re working diligently to provide essential goods and services to Canadians, while taking necessary steps to ensure the safety of our customers and our colleagues,” Loblaw Companies Limited said in a statement on its website.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the statement continued. “In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement