Loblaw Stores in Mississauga Closed For Now
Loblaw shoppers in Mississauga who were hoping to grab some groceries this morning might be disappointed to learn that some stores in the Loblaw chain in Canada are closed due to a computer outage.
CityNews reports that the outage is causing cash registers to malfunction.
According to the article, the outage affected all stores in the chain, including Shoppers Drug Mart, No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore and more. New reports coming indicate that some locations have been re-opened, but you should call your local store ahead of time to ensure it's up and running before heading over.
After a computer outage knocked out all Loblaw locations all across Canada this morning, the chain's stores areback up and running.
According to a recent CityNews article, the stores have all re-opened. That said, customers might still have to wait a little longer to check out.
Earlier today, CityNews reported that the outage affected all stores in the chain, including Shoppers, No Frills and Real Canadian Superstore. The news outlet recently learned that the outage only affected grocery stores.
- VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
- More Refugees Slated to Arrive in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Raised Actor Simu Liu Set to Star in Upcoming Marvel Film
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Huge Canadian Grocery Chain to Close 22 Stores
- Major Grocery Chain Getting Rid of 24-Hour Stores Following Minimum Wage Hike
- 380 Homes and Businesses Affected by a Power Outage in Mississauga
- Major Coffee Chain Closing Over 300 Retail Stores
- Loblaw Trying to Verify the Accuracy of its Coin-Counting Machines