Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
Two men are facing numerous gun and drug charges following a traffic stop in downtown Mississauga.
Patrol officers stopped a vehicle near Hurontario St. and Absolute Ave. on May 15 at 2 a.m., locating a loaded .32 calibre revolver, a large quantity of cocaine, crack cocaine and approximately 400 rounds of ammunition.
Earle Anthony Campbell-Noel, 25, of Brampton, and Dwayne Radcliffe Willis, 38, of Ajax, were arrested.
The suspects appeared in Brampton court for a bail hearing on May 15.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 12 Division’s criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Police seize loaded pistol and drugs in Mississauga traffic stop
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga traffic stop leads to seizure of loaded pistol and drugs
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings