Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
Live wires are on the ground in Mississauga after a transport truck smashed into a hydro pole on Wednesday morning.
Peel police are on scene at Tomken Rd. and Stacy Ct., just south of Matheson Blvd. E. around 11 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The driver is out of the truck, and hydro workers are on scene with emergency crews.
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
- Fatal collision involving stolen truck takes down hydro wires; major Mississauga intersection closed
- Major Road Closure Following Collison Involving Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash on Mississauga Border
- Police on Scene After Minivan and Transport Truck Collide in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26