Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
Live wires are on the ground in Mississauga after a transport truck smashed into a hydro pole on Wednesday morning.
Peel police are on scene at Tomken Rd. and Stacy Ct., just south of Matheson Blvd. E. around 11 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The driver is out of the truck, and hydro workers are on scene with emergency crews.
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
- Fatal collision involving stolen truck takes down hydro wires; major Mississauga intersection closed
- Major Road Closure Following Collison Involving Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Minivan and Transport Truck Collide in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash on Mississauga Border
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store