Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
Live wires are on the ground in Mississauga after a transport truck smashed into a hydro pole on Wednesday morning.
Peel police are on scene at Tomken Rd. and Stacy Ct., just south of Matheson Blvd. E. around 11 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The driver is out of the truck, and hydro workers are on scene with emergency crews.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
- Fatal collision involving stolen truck takes down hydro wires; major Mississauga intersection closed
- Major Road Closure Following Collison Involving Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash on Mississauga Border
- Fallen Hydro Wires Causing Delays in Mississauga