Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
Live wires are on the ground in Mississauga after a transport truck smashed into a hydro pole on Wednesday morning.
Peel police are on scene at Tomken Rd. and Stacy Ct., just south of Matheson Blvd. E. around 11 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The driver is out of the truck, and hydro workers are on scene with emergency crews.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- 5 Places Outside of Mississauga to Road Trip To
- Top 5 Fresh Fish Seafood Markets in Mississauga
- “Montreal-Style” Bagels Comes to Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Minivan and Transport Truck Collide in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash on Mississauga Border
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police Cracking Down on Transport Truck Drivers