Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
Live wires are on the ground in Mississauga after a transport truck smashed into a hydro pole on Wednesday morning.
Peel police are on scene at Tomken Rd. and Stacy Ct., just south of Matheson Blvd. E. around 11 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The driver is out of the truck, and hydro workers are on scene with emergency crews.
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
- Fatal collision involving stolen truck takes down hydro wires; major Mississauga intersection closed
- Major Road Closure Following Collison Involving Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Minivan and Transport Truck Collide in Mississauga
- Fallen Hydro Wires Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas