Line Up Announced for Free Concert and Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
Concert lovers with big appetites, rejoice!
If you like music and food (and really, who doesn't love both of those things?), you might be pumped to hear that Mississauga's annual SoundBites festival will be running alongside the recently announced ONtour Concert Series at Celebration Square.
SoundBites 2017, which will be hitting the Square for the fourth year in a row, is slated to run on Saturday, Sept. 2 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
While SoundBites is often a big hit (it's welcomed DJ Jazzy Jeff and July Talk to the stage in recent years), this year will be a little different, as it'll be held in conjunction with the Ontario150 free concert series.
This year, SoundBites attendees will be treated to complimentary performances by Tom Cochrane, Francesco Yates and Anjulie. Guests can also grab food from the 20+ food trucks that will be the city's biggest food truck rally.
As for ONtour, the concert series will stop in more than 20 communities across Ontario from June 25 to September 17, showcasing some of the province's best homegrown talent.
The roster overall boasts more than 50 popular artists from Ontario, including the Jim Cuddy Band, Serena Ryder, Kim Mitchell, The Tea Party, Magic!, Tom Cochrane, James Barker Band, Our Lady Peace, Big Wreck, Kardinal Offishall, The Philospher Kings, Barenaked Ladies, Melanie Brulee, USS, Alx Veliz, Anjulie, Jonathan Roy, Coleman Hell, Scott Helman, River Town Saints, Michelle Treacy, Francesco Yates, DJ Shub, Karl Wolf, Next Generation Leahy, Tyler Shaw, Midnight Shine, Mia Martina, and others.
We'll keep you posted on more SoundBites details as they emerge.
- Free Concert with Big Names Coming to Mississauga
- Here’s Everything We Know About the Massive Concert and Food Truck Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Food Trucks, Fireworks and DJ Jazzy Jeff All Happens This Weekend
- DJ Jazzy Jeff Performing in Mississauga This Summer
- Giant Tiger organizing virtual concert series to thank front-line workers
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey