Lincoln online registration will be off-line October 11 to 31 as new hardware is installed
Published October 8, 2021 at 4:08 pm
Lincoln is launching a brand new online registration system for recreation and cultural programs that will “provide an improved and higher level of service for customers” on November 1. That’s the good news.
The less-good news is that starting Monday (October 11) until October 31, online program registration will be unavailable as the new technology is installed.
However, the town notes “that alternative methods of program registration remain available to community members and Town staff are pleased to assist during this transition.”
Anyone who wishes to register for programs during the transition period can do so by:
- Telephone: 905-563-2799 ext. 319
- E-mail: [email protected]
- In-Person: Fleming Centre (5020 Serena Drive, Beamsville) and the Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre (3800 Main Street, Jordan)
While the three week transition period isn’t ideal, the town says “there are many improvements coming with the new registration system that will enhance the way you access programs and services” provided by the town:
- Functionality: The new system is easier to navigate and includes a mobile-friendly interface.
- Program Registrations: Registrations can be done online, as well as in-person and over the phone.
- Rentals: Customers are able to review their upcoming rentals and payments, documents, and account information.
- Account Management: Improvements include the ability to add family members and update payment information. Customers can instantly create their Family Account, view registrations, account transactions and receipts on their client profile.
- Customization: Customers are able to view and print custom course calendars and add reminders to an electronic calendar.
In the meanwhile, here’s the dates to remember:
- October 10 – Last day to register online using our current system.
- October 11-31 – Program and facility schedules will be available for viewing only. No online registration is available during this time. Phone and in-person program registration and facility booking remains available to our customers.
- October 18 – Customers may begin to create their new online user accounts.