Lincoln launches new online booking system for their programs today
Published October 29, 2021 at 4:46 pm
Lincoln launched its brand new recreation and cultural program system today (October 29), saying the new system which makes it easier to register for programs. The new program registration and facility booking system provides an improved and higher level of service for customers.
“Our recreation and cultural programming plays a significant role in meeting residents’ fitness and leisure needs, and connects them to people, places, and landscapes,” said Lincoln Mayor Sandra Easton.
“Making these connections is important in sustaining a happy, healthy and prosperous community.”
Town’s CAO Michael Kirkopoulos believes the implementation of the new registration system allows the Town the opportunity “to provide an improved service level to our residents,”
“The technology we use directly impacts the services we provide to our residents and ensures we are being current in industry best practices.”
Many improvements with the launch of the new registration system that will enhance the way you access programs and services provided by the Town:
- Functionality: The new system is easier to navigate and includes a mobile-friendly interface.
- Program Registrations: Registrations can be done online, as well as in-person and over the phone.
- Rentals: Customers can review their upcoming rentals and payments, documents, and account information.
- Account Management: Improvements include the ability to add family members and update payment information. Customers can instantly create their Family Account, view registrations, account transactions and receipts on their client profile.
- Customization: Customers can view and print custom course calendars and add reminders to an electronic calendar.